Congratulations to seven Superior employees on receiving the American Ambulance Association (AAA) Star of Life Award! This award celebrates the contributions of EMS professionals who have gone above and beyond the call of duty in service to their communities or the EMS profession. The seven recipients are:
- Jan Brooks, Paramedic and Field Training Officer, Illinois
- Anna Busse, Critical Care Paramedic, Wisconsin
- Marco Patino, Paramedic and Education Manager, Illinois
- Kellie Ruetsch, Paramedic and Regional Operations Manager, Ohio
- Paul Tank, Critical Care Paramedic and Operations Manager, Michigan
- Leonard Washington, Critical Care Paramedic, Wisconsin
- Jeffrey Wilken, Critical Care Paramedic and Operations Manager, Indiana
These seven outstanding individuals traveled to Washington D.C. at the beginning of November to receive their AAA Star of Life Award. During the celebration’s events, the Stars of Life were presented with medals and plaques by AAA President Randy Strozyk. They were able to explore our nation’s capital and also visit with the offices of their respective representatives, presenting them with challenge coins.
Kellie Ruetsch also received the Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for outstanding and invaluable service to the community! The award was presented by Ohio Representative Mike Carey and was recorded on the Congressional Record and read on the floor of the House.
Congratulations on receiving this prestigious award, Stars! Learn more about their many accomplishments at https://tinyurl.com/superiorstarsoflife.
Photos courtesy of the American Ambulance Association