Michigan EMS Services
- Multiple station locations in Southeast Michigan
- BLS/ALS/CCT transportation services
- Air Medical transportation (airplane)
- Organ Procurement Services
- 9-1-1 positions available
- EMT classes available
Life Support Training Institute was established in 1986 to meet the growing need for well-trained emergency medical service professionals. In 1992, LSTI was named a Community Training Center for the American Heart Association. Today, LSTI offers classes for professionals including EMT training and certifications, AHA programs, community classes for adults, and special community awareness programs.